06 June 2005

And now for something completely different.


-- Who’s that then?

-- I don’t know.

-- Must be a king.

-- Why?

-- He hasn’t got shit all over him.

[Monty Python and the Holy Grail]




I congratulate the winners.
And my love to those
who have not won tonight.
I just remind you of my motto:

Cheer up. Life isn't everything.

[Mike Nichols -- director of Spamalot]


I didn’t watch the Tonys and I haven’t seen the show -- but
I’m quite happy Spamalot took home the top prize last night.
The world needs Monty Python more than ever these days.

Listen to this recent interview with Eric Idle,
original Python member and creator of Spamalot.

Hardcore Pythonistas should also visit PYTHONLINE.

And if that’s still not enough, check out what's new with
Terry Gilliam and Terry Jones.